With the Y, you can increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance, and enjoy quality time with your family and friends. We combine spirit, mind and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness. When you join the Y, you become an integral part of a community that transforms lives! We’ll work with you to establish personal goals – creating healthier habits, one small step at a time.
- New, state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment.
- Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools.
- More than 100 weekly land and water exercise classes including Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Indoor Cycling, Aqua Aerobics and more for people of all ages and abilities in our 4 group exercise studios and 2 heated pools.
- A new Functional Training room equipped with TRX systems, stability balls, kettle balls, Bosu balance trainers, elastic bands, sandbag trainers, mats and more.
- Free onsite child watch, serving 6 weeks through 12-year-olds, while you exercise. (Available with all Family Memberships.)
- Exercise, educational and group interest programs for the whole family.
- Kids classes including swimming lessons, cooking, art, dance, gymnastics, karate and more.
- Free computer café equipped with Internet accessible computers and content filtering software.
- Open and recreational times for kids, adults and families in our gymnasium.
- A computer lab equipped with Internet accessible computers and content filtering software.
- Outdoor amenities include a heated pool, outdoor sports court, and playground.
- Member rates for programs and activities like swim lessons, gymnastics, and personal training.
- Nationwide Membership – your Y privileges go with you. Many Y’s across the country will honor your Shasta Family YMCA membership.
We offer no risk memberships. No contracts. No cancellation fees. Easy, monthly payments with auto withdrawals. And, flexible membership plans mean adding or subtracting family members is as simple as giving us a call.
No Risk Memberships
No contracts. No cancellation fees. Easy, monthly payments with auto withdrawals. And, flexible membership plans mean adding or subtracting family members is as simple as giving us a call.
Everyone Belongs at the Y
The Y is a membership organization open to all people. We welcome women and men, girls and boys, of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientation, abilities and financial circumstances. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available for those who qualify.